This is my first recipe for April from my Pinterest board. It should be fun to review the different recipes I try. This one was a HUGE hit in this family. We LOVE the noodles at Panda and to find a recipe that is so close to the real deal is amazing!
I did try this two ways…one like the recipe says on damndelicious.net and the other was to use some rice noodles to make the dish gluten free. Let me tell you they were both yummy!!! My husband actually preferred the rice noodles and he doesn’t even need to eat gluten free!!
We will be making this a lot around here. I am not sure if it would be good with chicken in it but if I try it I will let you know!
These are the ingredients I used
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 pks of ramen noodles, seasoning packets discarded
- (I used thin rice noodles for one batch)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 stalks celery, sliced diagonally
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, garlic, brown sugar, ginger and pepper; set aside.
- In a large pot of boiling water, add raman until loosened, about 1-2 minutes; drain well.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add onion and celery, and cook, stirring often, until tender, about 3-4 minutes. Stir in cabbage until heated through, about 1 minute.
- Stir in raman and soy sauce mixture until well combined, about 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe is from http://damndelicious.net/ click on image to go strait to recipe on her site to see original recipe.