Your decal should be applied as soon as possible to prevent application issues. Car decals should be applied only to surfaces with temperatures between 50 to 90 degrees Fahrenheit and should be allowed to cure for 24 hours before getting wet.
Isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol
old credit card
1. Clean the surface of the area you wish to place the decal with alcohol
2. Peel the opaque backing from the decal
3. Carefully align the decal in position and place on the cleaned surface
4. It’s not advised to peel or remove the decal once it is placed because stones may come loose.
5. Once the decal is placed, use your finger or credit car and rub firmly from the center point to the edges in all directions AROUND the stones to remove air bubbles. This will not only secure your decal better to your car but it will allow the sticker to become more transparent. Take your time and it will turn out just lovely!!
I might be 40 but I am alive. I am well. I am happy. I am ready to go. I have sat around for 14 years being some what unhappy and a little depressed. I have lots of reasons why but I am no longer that person and am ready to be my self again. I love who I am but for some reason I have forgotten that. I have forgotten who I am and that I love myself. I was made who I am and should be proud of me!! You were made you and should be proud to be you! Lets kill this thing called life shall we?!!
One of my main goals for my family is to have as much “from scratch” as I can. If you look at labels for ANYTHING, it is hard to find food that is real. I have been cooking most everything from scratch for about 10 years now and have to say one of the easiest ways to have something easy and healthy is getting a *Zojirushi bread machine. I taught my kids to make bread when they were about 11 years old. It is that easy. We go through about a loaf a day, so my middle child wakes up every morning and makes bread first thing. We recently lost one of the bread paddles and let me tell you it has been sad without our machine. (Yes, I finally ordered new paddles so we no longer have to be sad ha!)
*I do not get paid for this review, I just love this product.