Your decal should be applied as soon as possible to prevent application issues. Car decals should be applied only to surfaces with temperatures between 50 to 90 degrees Fahrenheit and should be allowed to cure for 24 hours before getting wet.
Isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol
old credit card
1. Clean the surface of the area you wish to place the decal with alcohol
2. Peel the opaque backing from the decal
3. Carefully align the decal in position and place on the cleaned surface
4. It’s not advised to peel or remove the decal once it is placed because stones may come loose.
5. Once the decal is placed, use your finger or credit car and rub firmly from the center point to the edges in all directions AROUND the stones to remove air bubbles. This will not only secure your decal better to your car but it will allow the sticker to become more transparent. Take your time and it will turn out just lovely!!